Looking for a special place to stay? This earth home in La Prado, New Mexico is a simple camping-like experience in a fun round dwelling that lets you get close — or inside — the land.
江苏快3,中国江苏快3,江苏快三,中国江苏快三The adobe walls and floors were created from local clay, and the timber came from the Taos mountains. There’s a composting toilet outside the Kiva structure, as well as nearby hot springs for a shower experience (no running water in the home). This is a wonderful glamping experience in a tiny earth home! You can actually rent the spot on !
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – !
Tiny Round Adobe Home: The Kiva
Comfortable bed for a good night’s rest.
Amazing desert views from the huge windows.
Adobe floors and walls sourced from local clay.
Look at those skies!
Love that blue door! I need one.
- Sleeps 2
- Adobe structure from local clay
- Timber from Taos mountains
- Nearby to hot springs
- Dirt road
- No running water (but drinking water is provided)
- Silverware, plates, bowls, and mugs provided
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our with even more!
You can also join our !
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cob Houses | Vacations | 1974 Coperthwaite Wooden Yurt Getaway in New Hampshire | Fairytale Cob Cottage with Living/Green Roof | Couple Start Tiny House Vacation Village Outside of Zion National Park in Utah
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Double-Decker London Bus Turned Summer Home in…Italy! - July 10, 2020
- “Lucky” The Off-Grid Short Bus Skoolie Conversion - July 10, 2020
- Nicole’s 32′ x 8′ Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes - July 9, 2020