This is a 4×4 Sprinter Van Conversion by with an interior by .
It’s for sale and you can learn more about it below!
Don’t miss other super-cool vans and conversions like this, for more!
4×4 Sprinter Van Conversion with ZenVanz Interior
The interior AND exterior of this van conversion seem to be top-notch.
From the Kevlar Bedliner paint job to the Zen Vans interior and the Overland style suspension, it’s just awesome!
This van has all of the add-ons and extras, including easy rooftop access.
It’s ready for just about any sort of terrain. And yes, all of this goodness comes at a pretty hefty price-tag… $170,000!
- 2020 Mercedes Sprinter
- Overland Conversion
- By Recreational Van Designs
- Sacramento, California
- 1,000 miles
- Clean title
- Diesel engine
- 144 wheelbase length
- 2 seats with seatbelts
- Sleeps 2
- Custom painted with Kevlar-based Bedliner
- Low-profile roof deck with platform, awning, side mount ladder, LEDs
- Off-road hammerhead bumper with Baja designs, LEDs
- Freshwater, grey water tanks
- Shore power equipment
- Upgraded suspension
- Interior design by ZENVANS
- Too much to list! See .
Do you like this van conversion?
What do you think? Let’s talk about it in the comments!
- Charlie & Dale Choose Vanlife to Chase Climbing Passion
- From Van Life To Tiny House on 14 Acres in Vermont
- Man Living Off-the-Grid in a Nissan NV 2500 Van
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our with even more!
You can also join our !
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4×4 Overland Sprinter Van Conversion by Recreational Van Designs - November 7, 2020
- Ford Transit Weekend Adventure Van With Storage - November 4, 2020
- Family-friendly Van Conversion with Bunk Beds (For Sale) - November 4, 2020